Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the QV was finally lifted this morning and we're now a one Alfa household and I'm officially an outcast being a BMW driver now :lol:

The car was on lease and will be taken straight to auction. The car was picked up by Woodsides and the paperwork mentions Manheim Auctions so not sure if the car is heading off to the mainland or if Manheim have an agent here.

Anyhow, just a heads up that the car is mechanically sound, having been serviced every year (10,000 miles) and the timing belt, tensioner and water pump were replaced in June.

The only issues are the alloys corroding around the centre caps and the poor build quality meaning the rear doors don't sit flush with the rear arches meaning the arches have a lot of fine stone chipping on both sides.

If anyone is interested the car reg. is E F Z 4456

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I saw your car on the belfastCityAuctions website. I think the auction estimate was £10,250, I don't know what it went for.

Looks like SERE have it for sale this morning.
http://www.usedcarsni.com/2010-Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-1-7-1750-C-leaf-TBi-135864059
Good find. Mileage on that SERE advert sounds right but it mentions in the initial bit under features that it has Satnav but mine didn't. No mention of the Bose or Xenons but I'll keep an eye and see if they finally put pictures up.

Edit: I see the pictures are now up on the SERE website. It is definitely my old car and I also see they haven't bothered refurbishing the wheels.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good find. Mileage on that SERE advert sounds right but it mentions in the initial bit under features that it has Satnav but mine didn't. No mention of the Bose or Xenons but I'll keep an eye and see if they finally put pictures up.

Edit: I see the pictures are now up on the SERE website. It is definitely my old car and I also see they haven't bothered refurbishing the wheels.
I've spotted it for sale again!

Alfa Romeo Giulietta , Used Cars NI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.