Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, this is my first post from rainy Gloucestershire.

I have just taken delivery of a brand new QV.

Is it possible to retrofit a front seat centre arm rest?

If so can people please advise the best one to go for and a link to purchase would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Anyone fitted one of these eBay versions? Does that eBay model defo fit??

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would also like to know if anyone has fitted one of the universal ones in a 2015 Guilietta Qv?
Regards
Andy

·
Registered
950 Posts
You could make an educated guess as the measurments are given, I'd check but its wet and cold out ; )

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have also been looking to fit a universal armrest on my 2016 speciale with the qv seats.
I was looking at his website and waiting for a response from them . Here is the site: Armrests - EFH Armrest

Anyone else out there fitted an armrest with these seats?

·
Registered
435 Posts
My MY2014 QV's armrest is always up, only use it to store a few things...other than that is pretty much useless to me (can't get used to it down and manage the stick).

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not a factory option on 2015+ QVs because of the new style seats - you will have to get a universal one like this, or one of the many other options on fleabay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Universal-QUALITY-Armrest-Centre-Console-Arm-rest-/251420230909?hash=item3a89d044fd:m:mrvAEq7qVqgHhDXPWVBD9xA
My 2015 QV has one, but it has the optional heated full electric leather seats.

It is good & but I wish the door armrest was more useable.
Your QV must be the "manual" and not the TCT version. The TCT QV come with new design seats with the headrest and seat as one piece. There is no heated seat or armrest option for this configuration

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not a factory option on 2015+ QVs because of the new style seats - you will have to get a universal one like this, or one of the many other options on fleabay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Universal-QUALITY-Armrest-Centre-Console-Arm-rest-/251420230909?hash=item3a89d044fd:m:mrvAEq7qVqgHhDXPWVBD9xA
My 2015 QV has one, but it has the optional heated full electric leather seats.

It is good & but I wish the door armrest was more useable.
Your QV must be the "manual" and not the TCT version. The TCT QV come with new design seats with the headrest and seat as one piece. There is no heated seat or armrest option for this configuration
That's correct as mine is the tct version with headrests built in, that's why I am looking for an after market armrest to be fitted. A high quality one prefably...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Mine has the new seats and optional heated option.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do you just have the heated seat option on your vehicle or do you have a armrest as well?

·
Registered
224 Posts

hmm, There was a "new seat" option for the last Australian manual GQV, that also sports the alcantara and leather seats, but the headrest is the conventional adjustable type.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Do you just have the heated seat option on your vehicle or do you have a armrest as well?
Just the heated seats, and it's the design with two silver harness holes in it. Would have liked am armrest but it was a set spec from another dealer.

Reactions: mazor

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just the heated seats, and it's the design with two silver harness holes in it. Would have liked am armrest but it was a set spec from another dealer.
That's the same spec as mine except when I ordered the car using the configurator on the website, I was expecting an armrest as the picture on the website shows an armrest which is a mistake on their behalf. I am waiting for Alfa to see if they can fit an after market armrest or if they replace the seats with the leather version which has the armrest attached.

·
Registered
224 Posts
That's the same spec as mine except when I ordered the car using the configurator on the website, I was expecting an armrest as the picture on the website shows an armrest which is a mistake on their behalf. I am waiting for Alfa to see if they can fit an after market armrest or if they replace the seats with the leather version which has the armrest attached.
Wow, so you are willing to trade those beautiful QV exclusive seats for the not so exciting standard leather seats just to get an armrest? I guess there is another advantage of the standard leather sports seats, and that is visibility! The QV leather seats with non adjustable headrests are massive and further impedes visibility when reversing. That being said, the QV seats are very comfortable, supportive, and best of all look amazing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, so you are willing to trade those beautiful QV exclusive seats for the not so exciting standard leather seats just to get an armrest? I guess there is another advantage of the standard leather sports seats, and that is visibility! The QV leather seats with non adjustable headrests are massive and further impedes visibility when reversing. That being said, the QV seats are very comfortable, supportive, and best of all look amazing.
That's what they have suggested but I will probably keep the seats at they look superb. I am hoping to get a aftermarket armrest fitted...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts