Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Got a few Giulietta parts from my spares pile up for sale if anyone is interested.

Light aluminium dashboard insert - accessory, real aluminium with brushed finish. both parts included. Lighter than Veloce insert. As new condition - £100 posted.

Boot liner - genuine OEM. used but good condition - £25 however delivery may be an issue due to size. Can deliver to Scottish Italian car day if interested.

Inner CV joint cup - brand new, OEM, unfitted for 1.4 Multiair. £50 delivered.

Rear wiper arm + blade - Brand new, OEM, Unfitted. £12 delivered.

Pollen filter - Blue print, brand new unfitted - £10 delivered

Track rods X2. brand new, unfitted. - £17 the pair delivered.

Front damper bump stops plus dust cover. Used but good condition. £10 the pair delivered.

Cheers,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,

Got a few Giulietta parts from my spares pile up for sale if anyone is interested.

Light aluminium dashboard insert - accessory, real aluminium with brushed finish. both parts included. Lighter than Veloce insert. As new condition - £100 posted.

Boot liner - genuine OEM. used but good condition - £25 however delivery may be an issue due to size. Can deliver to Scottish Italian car day if interested.

Inner CV joint cup - brand new, OEM, unfitted for 1.4 Multiair. £50 delivered.

Rear wiper arm + blade - Brand new, OEM, Unfitted. £12 delivered.

Pollen filter - Blue print, brand new unfitted - £10 delivered

Track rods X2. brand new, unfitted. - £17 the pair delivered.

Front damper bump stops plus dust cover. Used but good condition. £10 the pair delivered.

Cheers,
Want the rear wiper and arm
Can I pay you by Paypal?
Or send you a check?
Post to London address
I am overseas right now so the check might take a while to get to you!
Regards
Laurence

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Want the rear wiper and arm
Can I pay you by Paypal?
Or send you a check?
Post to London address
I am overseas right now so the check might take a while to get to you!
Regards
Laurence
Paypal is fine. Please PM me with your postal address and I'll get it sent when it is most convenient for you. My paypal is [email protected](nospam)yahoo.com. Remove the (nospam) from the address.

Cheers,

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear wiper now sold to bentleydim.

CalvinD, I'll see what I can do. It is big and ridgid so can't be folded or rolled so I would be worried the couriers may inflate the delivery price. All prices above include delivery apart from the boot liner but I can try a couple of places and let you know how much it is likely to cost.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Good luck on the dash insert, my identical minty mint one went for £15 on eBay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts