Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Short introduction; I´m living in Stockholm Sweden and just bought myself a Giulietta 1.4 Multiair Turbo as a Christmas present for myself... sorry for my wife :nervous:.

We have previously owned larger estate cars, but since our kid is now getting older we wanted a smaller car, but not to mainstream.

Back to the car, it´s a white 2013 model with trim level Sportiva and the TCT gearbox. Most extra options except electric seats and GPS. She seems a bit cold here and longing for spring, but has not complained so far :). My plan is to own her for a long time and do most servicing myself. I´m also looking forward to learning lots of new stuff about Alfa´s on the forum!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congratulations. Alfaowners is great for technical advice etc., but if you are really interested in Alfa Romeo, I suggest you also join the Swedish Alfa club :
Club Alfa Romeo Svezia

You might also want to check the Danish and Norwegan Alfa clubs, where you are also able to find lots of technical hints, gossip, events etc.:

Alfa Romeo Klub Danmark

KARN

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have already looked into that as well! However the CAR forum seems a bit small so far :)

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS 2007
5,550 Posts
Hi welcome to alfaowner:thumbu p:

·
Administrator
87,747 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts