Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
As always the car looks lowered...Probably look like it is an Off roader by the time we get to see it in the Flesh ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I think it looks very, very smart from every angle, especially the back end. The only thing I don't like about the exterior is the twinkly fairy lights in the headlamps. "Makes it looks like a council house at Christmas."

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the exterior is the twinkly fairy lights in the headlamps. "Makes it looks like a council house at Christmas."
:cheese::cheese::cheese::lol::thumbs:

We're seriously considering one.It'll be that or a GT in the not too distant future:D

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I quite like it EXCEPT the lower part of the front bumper looks unfinished, it looks too fussy compared to the rest of the design.

Too much going on if you know what I mean. I'd like to see what other styling they come up with for the front end with hotter variants.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I like it, despite the silly LED lights. It's quite a good video for looking at the lines of the car properly as well - the shoulder line merges into the front doors, before "unmerging" further down the car. They're still hiding the interior, though!

I'm seriously considering a Giulietta as my next car (hence registering here), which I'll be looking to order for delivery in mid-summer. I wish they'd hurry up and release some more info!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
unfortunately because of european union laws (back off brussels!) all brand new cars from 2011 have to have fairy lights, (sorry, day running lights) as standard, glad i got my mito in 2009 so i can switch 'em off

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
unfortunately because of european union laws (back off brussels!) all brand new cars from 2011 have to have fairy lights, (sorry, day running lights) as standard, glad i got my mito in 2009 so i can switch 'em off
Unless the lighting is poor then Fairy lights are not much use and if the lighting is poor you should put on your head lights :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I have to admit this one has grown on me. Could be the GTA replacement.....not for a while though.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Looks computer generated a not a true video. Cant see valves on the wheels? :confused:
Yes its been fiddled with hasn't it - and as has already been noted, its a good bit lower than a standard production car so windows are blacked out to hide the bags of sand lol
It is also the Cloverleaf model - and I would be surprised if that didn't come in at £22-24k with a few options when it is launched next June.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
I quite like it EXCEPT the lower part of the front bumper looks unfinished, it looks too fussy compared to the rest of the design.

Too much going on if you know what I mean. I'd like to see what other styling they come up with for the front end with hotter variants.
I think that video IS supposed to represent the Cloverleaf - ie one of the hot variants. It has the red brake calipers and is lower than the prototypes shown last year. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
I like (apart from the fairy lights :tut: )

One comment though, while the front end is an improvement on it's older cousin's, it still looks like a 'character' more than a car if that makes sense?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts