Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My daytime running lights packed up recently, after removing the headlight and the ballast module I found it was corroded and after trying to clean it up for a while without success I'm going to need to purchase a new one. The only company I can find who are selling them are Xenonland (bulgarian) they don't seem to have fantastic customer service reviews. Just wondering if anyone has had to purchase one of these before and if so where can it be got.

Any help is appreciated!
Font Metal Camera accessory Fashion accessory Auto part

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've never had xenon bulbs but there are a couple of ballast modules on ebay for about £25, someone more knowledgeable will advise. I assume your DRLs are xenon (mine are leds) and you think the ballast is at fault.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never had xenon bulbs but there are a couple of ballast modules on ebay for about £25, someone more knowledgeable will advise. I assume your DRLs are xenon (mine are leds) and you think the ballast is at fault.
Mine are LED also, The ballast module for the LED's is the same as the one used for XENON ones or so I've been advised by dealership. I've seen a few on ebay all around 100 quid, Would prefer to buy new but they seem to be hard to find new. Xenon Ballast Control Unit Led Modul Alfa Romeo Giulietta Mito 130732928400 | eBay

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,
My daytime running lights packed up recently, after removing the headlight and the ballast module I found it was corroded and after trying to clean it up for a while without success I'm going to need to purchase a new one. The only company I can find who are selling them are Xenonland (bulgarian) they don't seem to have fantastic customer service reviews. Just wondering if anyone has had to purchase one of these before and if so where can it be got.

Any help is appreciated!
View attachment 959484
I ordered mine from cloverbreakers.com here in the uk.
I dont know if they have any left or if they ship outside of the uk.
Paid £75

1 - 5 of 5 Posts