Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driving through Switzerland, via the Fluella pass to the Stelvio pass, is truly wonderous.
The route was highlighted in Top Gear, and is a must for any Grand Tour, especially in a ALFA ROMEO convoy. The convoy cars are Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV, which are well suited to this kind of drive.
All Filmed in GO-PRO and CANON HF10 true high deffinition quality, with commentary.
September 2nd 2013.
Already planning a convoy route for next year.! Let me know if your interested.

video link: Dover to Davos in a Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Fluella pass Switzerland, to the Stelvio pass Italy - YouTube

Attachments

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Great video :thumbs: looks like you had a really good time and the cars looked pretty good too :cool: i'd love to do something like this 1 day :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great video :thumbs: looks like you had a really good time and the cars looked pretty good too :cool: i'd love to do something like this 1 day :)
The convoy was started by me asking if anyone wanted to go on this forum, and got 1 reply, your very welcome to come next time, just let me know, the more the merrier.:)

It realy is a must to do this drive.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
have you used some sort of text to voice generator for the voiceover? Sounds a touch robotic. Good vid overall though, those gopro camera's are brilliant.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I recognize some of those roads, it's an awesome experience to drive those roads. Just noticed your in West Yorkshire ?? Do we ever see you at NICN ?? If your planning another trip next year let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts