Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in your car

Hello,

Newly looking to purchase a giulietta having been to a dealership and test drove I now know this is the car I would like to buy. Second hand well looked after is what I am after. Yours sounds great. Would be interested if you still hAve it to chat through and see if both of our figures match up.
If literally just joined up to respond to your post and I can't pm as not a paid member. Will definitely be a paid member if/when I become an owner.

·
Administrator
88,035 Posts
You need to have 10+ posts & have been a member for 14+ days to send or receive PMs, you don't need to be a paid member to use the PM feature.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Put very simply. Fantastic. Alfa should be ashamed of themselves for the poor standard setup of a car with 235bhp.

The ride is more controlled, less fidgety and absorbs bumps much better. The transformation in body control is so much better too, Hit a series of bends and the car works as one. With the underdamped standard setup, you always felt the suspension was playing catch up with the steering inputs. It makes the car more engaging to drive without harming the comfort and actually making it better.

One of the best mods you can do to a Giulietta .

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You will be surprised at how much better it is. Of all the cars that I have had in 30 years of driving, this one was the one crying out for better matched spring and damper rates by far. Some people think that just because you have dropped the ride height a little and gone for stiffer shocks, you will ruin it and that Alfa cant be wrong , This is simply not the case with the Giulietta . They did get it wrong. Whether that was improved for the later cars I don't know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts