Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am new to the forum. I was hoping someone on hear could shed some light on a issue I am currently having. I own a 2011 Cloverleaf 40000 miles on the clock. I am currently suffering from a stutter in d mode under hard acceleration no warning lights come up. I have had the car on a fault finder and it came up with intermittent fuel pressure sensor fault. This part was replaced. The issue has not gone away and also say again on the fault finder intermittent fuel pressure fault. The car drives perfect in n and a. Just D mode in generally in 3rd gear I feel the stutter. Can anyone shed some light on the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Also looking forward to Alfa day at Chatsworth in July. Kind Regards

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I bought two new Michelin pilot sport 3 tyres for the front end in December. The rev counter shows the stutter. The boost display shows no drop.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
is the fuel pressure fault due to over- or underpressure? this should be investigated first. pressure regulator, fuel filter etc... could be the cause. or the camshaft even....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is booked in on March 9th for further investigation. The issue only happens in 3rd gear in d mode only when the revs are below 3000 ish. I have seen a post on a mito cloverleaf that suffered the same. The blow off valve was changed to sort the issue and it fixed the issue. My qv blow off valve can be heard under normal driving conditions. Could this be my problem and how loud is everyone's blow off valve.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update for anyone who is interested. Fault code uo442 is showing inertia fault. Back into the dealership on next Wednesday. Anyone has an idea of the cause of this issue or fix.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update car has now been fixed. The issue according to Alfa is that my oil was overfilled and caused this issue. They also did the ecu update after I requested this. They told me it was a cold start update. The car is now easy to drive in traffic in d mode. I feel the power has been lost a bit less. Does anyone have dyno results pre update vs update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts