Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking to buy a Giulietta to restore and I went up to see one with a friend.
When we we're talking with the dude, I noticed the exhaust manifolds were very old and rusty.
Then, we went on that I could ceramic coat them. I got intrigued and went browsing yesterday night.
Found this company that do ceramic coatings: Performance 1 Coatings.
Any one heard of them? Do you know if they're expensive?

Thanks.
Just still trying to assess the costs. And the other parts I can price up, but this, I am completely newbie!
Chromio

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Hi,

I am looking to buy a Giulietta to restore and I went up to see one with a friend.
When we we're talking with the dude, I noticed the exhaust manifolds were very old and rusty.
Then, we went on that I could ceramic coat them. I got intrigued and went browsing yesterday night.
Found this company that do ceramic coatings: Performance 1 Coatings.
Any one heard of them? Do you know if they're expensive?

Thanks.
Just still trying to assess the costs. And the other parts I can price up, but this, I am completely newbie!
Chromio
Rusty manifolds are normal - very little benefit from having the manifolds coated, if your going to that expense you might as well get a nice SS setup from AH or CA but you might find it better to spend the money or more essential stuff depending on the state of the car you buy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts