Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have question about servicing schedule for my 63 plate 1.4 170 Veloce. It has 22,500 miles on it currently. It was previously my dads car from nearly new (ex demo) and he became ill and didn't drive it for nearly a year, so it just sat there. When I got it in November last year I got it serviced (first one, it was 2 years old) it had 10,500 miles.

Whats the recommended servicing schedule for these as I've done 12,000 miles since the last one and keep reading different opinions on it? I've read yearly if you cover low mileage or every 18k or 2 years if cover average + mileage?

Thanks in advance.

Ian

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,

I have question about servicing schedule for my 63 plate 1.4 170 Veloce. It has 22,500 miles on it currently. It was previously my dads car from nearly new (ex demo) and he became ill and didn't drive it for nearly a year, so it just sat there. When I got it in November last year I got it serviced (first one, it was 2 years old) it had 10,500 miles.

Whats the recommended servicing schedule for these as I've done 12,000 miles since the last one and keep reading different opinions on it? I've read yearly if you cover low mileage or every 18k or 2 years if cover average + mileage?

Thanks in advance.

Ian
Im pretty sure that yes, its 18k or every two years on the Multi Air.

Some like to change the oil every year but its completely up to you.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Best to change oil and filter every year regardless of mileage, with correct oil for multi-air (in the handbook) Also at 22,500 time to change spark plugs ( every 18,000 miles) and air filter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts