Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Banned
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title suggests, perhaps we may be able to persuade or mention a feature we would like to see added to the Infotainment at least, or an accessory you may want to buy,

an absolute necessity i found in the 159 system i had was how much the graphic equaliser settings improved the sound when you were able to toggle them around

dont be afraid to repeat any suggestions as it would then show what is the more popular request

i will kick off with a couple of possibly easy add-ons related to the sound system

1 graphic equaliser
2 loudness switch

·
Registered
823 Posts
+1 for more EQ options
I'd like a way to more easily navigate through the music library. I have lots of tracks and it can take an age to scroll through the various artists/albums etc. I tend to listen to stuff beginning with the letter A through E. Beyond E my fingers get tired.

Also, when you've been previously listening to a music source that isn't immediately available when you start the car like bluetooth on your phone, you hear weird noises, a bit like someone is trying to communicate with you from the other side. Granddad, is that you? I have no idea what the sounds are, but silence would be preferable.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
+1 for EQ options. HK needs more than the basic Bass, Treble, Mid.

Also, a source select/toggle button on steering. Most cars have these. Its an inconvenience to push connect knob/wheel up then toggle through sources. On the steering = eyes on road!

When recently used source isn't immediately available, mine defaults to radio most of the time sometimes nothing and is silent (haven't bothered to figure out when). I don't get any strange noises.

EDIT: @146Nick . Forgot to add, it must be from the "other side" ;)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Full noise in Dynamic is available isn't it? Over 3000rpm. Don't see why you'd want it below that. If you do want more noise then Race mode would be fine if you're below 3000rpm.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i like the text message reader that the Giulietta had, i find it odd that they wouldnt of kept it for the Giulia!

The it did used to make me laugh with some words it tried to say.

·
Registered
35,768 Posts
The skunkworks have paid no attention to what came on Alfas before the Giulia. Lessons learned? Nah.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I don't have one yet, but test drove one.

It needs a front camera, to not crash into things when parking in, like the paring bumper. I think the front is pretty low to the ground, more so than a standard sedan.

·
Banned
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a fuel used monitor

range is a useful guide but it will vary depending on driving, wheras a definite fuel consumed is more accurate

·
Registered
427 Posts
+1 for more EQ options
I'd like a way to more easily navigate through the music library. I have lots of tracks and it can take an age to scroll through the various artists/albums etc. I tend to listen to stuff beginning with the letter A through E. Beyond E my fingers get tired.

Also, when you've been previously listening to a music source that isn't immediately available when you start the car like bluetooth on your phone, you hear weird noises, a bit like someone is trying to communicate with you from the other side. Granddad, is that you? I have no idea what the sounds are, but silence would be preferable.
Have you trying using search? I like the '*****' dial that comes up, seems to work a treat.

ADMIN, what the heck is wrong with A L P H A???????

·
Banned
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys I think you're missing the point of the Giulia. It's designed around the driving experience not the APPLE one. Lets leave the Germans to the Tech friilleries and the Italians to smiles/mile driving, performance, handling, ride tech
good point
i would like to see a smiles per miles readout :rofl: however

keep these suggestions coming in
i would like to ultimately compile a list of the more popular requests that would require hopefully quick easy upgrades

1 - 20 of 137 Posts