Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1321 - 1336 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Love the Monza Red, but when I bought mine cars in that colour seemed to be like hens teeth, none in UK stock or even in the Alfa pipeline when the dealer checked the central database and I couldn't wait for one to be built to order, so black it was.
I love my Monza Red Speciale, it was off the stock list and is a June 18 reg, when I was offered the stock list there was a long list of Monza Red cars available, clearly they had all arrived on mass after you got yours. although I haven't seen another around and I have done 32k miles, mind you I don't see a lot of Giulia's either...

I still don't like the fact it can't come with red leather....

·
Premium Member
2,451 Posts
No attachment? MY20 has the same monostable DNA switch as the post Euro6d cars from late 2018, 2019.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Holidaying at a caravan park on the Murray River, South Australia.
I thought the colour of the cabin matched the lipari grey well.
Lots of impressionable young kids there cruising the park on their scooters and bikes. There were a lot "oohs" and "ahhs" and "cool car".
Yes. Yes it is.

I think there might have been one "I would have gone rosso"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yes similar spec to yours, I went for the sunroof, my alloys are the same 19" but in silver, Did yours get painted or swapped from the standard ones.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yes similar spec to yours, I went for the sunroof, my alloys are the same 19" but in silver, Did yours get painted or swapped from the standard ones.
Yes, mine came with 5 hole 18s but I swapped for standard OEM Veloce 19s (8J/9J) like you could always spec on the continent, but for some reason Alfa wouldn't let the UK do. They're so much better looking imho. You've picked a great combo choice

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
A few shots taken at work this morning, notice the dimple on the fuel flap, I assume this is a modified version to reduce warping issue. So far so good but need to get MES and a SGW sorted or ask the dealer to reduce the Alarm sensitivity as it went off once last night.

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
So I had a Super for 3 years now, but decided now's the time to treat myself to a Veloce and here she is

I was amazed at the amount of difference between the two cars and all the little tweaks made since initial release. Generally bigger smiles all round.
Only one slight disappointment is the DNA selector does not remember the last setting as it used to in the super, but i can live with that when taking into account everything else.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Lusso
7 Posts
Love mine. Still want a Quad though. Mine is a US version 17' Ti Sport Q4 in Trofeo white, full leather and it has everything except PP but it has appleplay. ;) Supersprint full race exhaust, Seletron Chipbox and Pedalbooster. Painted carbon spoiler.
Staggered wheel setup. QV steering wheel with alcantara.

View attachment 929906
Πολεμικό Ναυτικό ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Πολεμικό Ναυτικό ?
What? By the way, I dumped the chipbox. Not very good after a few months of using it. Dumped the entire line. I now run JB4 which runs off canbus. I also offer it. Fantastic piggyback.

·
Registered
148 Posts
LOL. I was referring to your front plate ΠΝ-23, which looks to me like one taken off the blue cars used by the Greek Navy.
BTW, white Giulias are one of the few white cars I can say I like.
Cheers,
Kostas
It is a Greek Navy Plate. My family is from Crete and we own much land near the naval base on Crete. I agree, mine is trofeo white too. ;) Thanks Kostas!

1321 - 1336 of 1336 Posts