Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'am ordering a Veloce 280ps for my company car, pretty well speced and with the "Tobacco" interior.

Right no I am pretty sure that I will choose red, but not Monza red. If I check the broschures Competizione Rosso is only available for the Quad,
but when i built a preliminary car with my dealer I could choose the Competizione rosso...

So anyone know for sure if the Competizione rosso is available for the Veloce 280ps or if it is a Quad exclusive colour?:wobble
Also.. Do you think the tobacco interior goes well with red? :bowtie:

·
Registered
2020, Giulia Veloce, Silverstone Grey and Black Leather
391 Posts
So I'am ordering a Veloce 280ps for my company car, pretty well speced and with the "Tobacco" interior.

Right no I am pretty sure that I will choose red, but not Monza red. If I check the broschures Competizione Rosso is only available for the Quad,
but when i built a preliminary car with my dealer I could choose the Competizione rosso...

So anyone know for sure if the Competizione rosso is available for the Veloce 280ps or if it is a Quad exclusive colour?:wobble
Also.. Do you think the tobacco interior goes well with red? :bowtie:
Hi
'no' to the colour availability and 'yes' tobacco or tan goes very well with red. Some people have red inside and out for me a contrast is best. So red exterior and tobacco interior excellent!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Second the no on the colour choice. Competition red and trophy white are both not available below The QF. It’s a pain in the arse!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts