Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get the dash out of my son's Giulia Ti to clean up the dials and refinish the trim. It's LHD and so far found the fixings in the glove box and passenger side end of the dash. From what I've read there should be three fixings in the middle but I'm struggling to find them...are they located under the grill at the inside bottom of the screen? We've already had the heater out and re installed but did not see any dash fixings during this joy.

Any advice?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been trying to get the dash out of my son's Giulia Ti to clean up the dials and refinish the trim. It's LHD and so far found the fixings in the glove box and passenger side end of the dash. From what I've read there should be three fixings in the middle but I'm struggling to find them...are they located under the grill at the inside bottom of the screen? We've already had the heater out and re installed but did not see any dash fixings during this joy.

Any advice?
Easy really when you know where the bolts are.
Remove the grill between the dash top and bottom of the screen, 5 easily seen screws.
Under this panel is 3 screws holding the dash to the bulkhead.
1 screw rear left of the glovebox.
1 nut/captive both each end fixing to the 'A' pillar.
I took the screen side trim off, just 3 small self tappers.
Couple of small support bars under the dash to brackets, heater control panel drops down.
Two multi plugs onto to the instrument panel with speedo rev counter cables

That is about it, lifts out easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts