Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've been a proud 159 saloon owner for just 2 months and I will jump straight to it. I love aerodynamic elements and was wondering if one could put a Giulia (style) rear boot lip spoiler on 159. Like the ones that are sold on Ebay or Aliexpress, not an actual OEM one :D. I'd love to hear suggestions for spoilers, like for example, spoilers from other car brands which happen to fit on a 159....

Also I want to point out a couple of things:

I'd like it to be in the 50-60-70 dollar range
And I want it to be one those so called Ducktail or Duckbill spoilers, IF it's not going to be a Giulia style one

Sorry for my bad english...

Best Regards! :)

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Nice….but nothing like a Giulia QF! To the OP...I was looking to find a nice one for a while….gave up trying. I guess our cars are too old with too small a potential market to make production financially worthwhile. I making one at the moment...based around an old Honda Prelude one.....again nothing like a QF....but should be unique on a 159!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the answers!
Those on the photos are not exactly what I have in mind, though they're close

I was looking at something like this on Ebay, while it says it't universal I can't be quite sure if it will fit perfectly.

So I pretty much have 2 options:
Either risk it and buy the Giulia one.

Or go around and measure other car's boot curve and miraculously come across one that is the same :D Also Giulias are very rare in my country so it will be hard to compare both cars shapes...

I'm looking forward to seeing how your spoiler turns out to be.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts