Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delighted I have managed to pick up a car that is at "status 20", a cancelled order.

Should mean that I sneak in before the new April the 1st tax rules!

Spec as follows:

Factory Options:
Tri-Coat Paint (Competizione Red): £1,458.33
Black Leather / Alcantara Sport Seats with Red Stitching: No Cost Option
Black Callipers: No Cost Option
19” Dark Finish 5 Hole Alloy Wheels: £291.67
Quadrifoglio leather / alcantara flat bottom steering wheel with carbon insert: £187.50
Electric Seat Pack: £791.67
Convenience Pack: £354.17
Sound Theatre by Harman Kardon Audio: £791.67

It replaces my BMW M135i (it has an LSD and Springs/Arbs from Birds) so quite a step up!

It's not my first Giulia though, I've had a 1966 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce for about 5 years now.

Looking forward to lining them up for a photo!

I was super impressed with the QV on test drive, stand out feature was the lovely steering response with a pliant ride.

Can't Wait!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll hold you to that ;) Glad to have been of help. Did you get a good deal?
I think so yes.

I'm lucky enough to qualify for the Fiat Affinity Scheme which is 9.5% and 3 years free servicing.

Not many discounts about at the moment I don't think. No doubt you can get that much (or much more?) off the German rivals by now.

Felt guilty telling my local dealer this morning, but they couldn't sell their demo until June 16, and the only one "in the system" was black car, also with nice spec, pleased I've gone for the Comp Red as it does look gorgeous!

Tax Wise I worked out the following:

Pre April 1st 2017 Reg:
Year 1 £500 and then £270 per year

Post April 1st Reg:
Year 1 £800 and then £450 per year until year six when it drops to something like £140 per year.

I'll probably have it for 4-5 years.

So it was worth going for this one, and it'll still be a 17 Plate I think...

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think so yes.

I'm lucky enough to qualify for the Fiat Affinity Scheme which is 9.5% and 3 years free servicing.

Not many discounts about at the moment I don't think. No doubt you can get that much (or much more?) off the German rivals by now.

Felt guilty telling my local dealer this morning, but they couldn't sell their demo until June 16, and the only one "in the system" was black car, also with nice spec, pleased I've gone for the Comp Red as it does look gorgeous!

Tax Wise I worked out the following:

Pre April 1st 2017 Reg:
Year 1 £500 and then £270 per year

Post April 1st Reg:
Year 1 £800 and then £450 per year until year six when it drops to something like £140 per year.

I'll probably have it for 4-5 years.

So it was worth going for this one, and it'll still be a 17 Plate I think...
Excellent. Alex just told me you called and Ben took it on.

Your spec is similar to mine and I'm sure you're going to be thrilled with the colour. If you're at all local it would be good to meet up. I think my dealer has a few going to locals so there may be a couple of us up for a meet, you never know.

Let us know when it hits dry land. Mine is about to leave Portbury for Poole so I'm absolutely buzzing :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Essex, so plan to get the train there and it'll be quite a long drive back!

Bought my Audi Urquattro (now sold) from Swanage a few years ago, some how managed to end up using the chain ferry on the way back!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts