Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for info on, if the Giulia QV has heated door mirrors? I can't seem to find anything referring to this on this forum (but my searching isn't that great) nor in the Alfa product literature.

If it does then mine don't seem to work, but before I complain wanted to check that this was a feature of the car!!

Thanks

Seacourt

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking for info on, if the Giulia QV has heated door mirrors? I can't seem to find anything referring to this on this forum (but my searching isn't that great) nor in the Alfa product literature.

If it does then mine don't seem to work, but before I complain wanted to check that this was a feature of the car!!

Thanks

Seacourt
Is your heated rear window working?

If not, it's the low battery charge problem which is the subject of other threads.

Andy

·
Registered
643 Posts
Just a thought... does the mirror switch need to be in a certain position i.e. centred? Mine always is (ocd) and never had any issues...

·
Premium Member
7,532 Posts
Just a thought... does the mirror switch need to be in a certain position i.e. centred? Mine always is (ocd) and never had any issues...
Not really, but centered means joystick is disabled, so you can't accidentally adjust mirror(s)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really, but centered means joystick is disabled, so you can't accidentally adjust mirror(s)
Thanks All.

The car is back at the dealers this afternoon.. They mentioned something about looking at replacing the on off button for the radio.. Suppose that's linked to battery drainage....

Thanks

Seacourt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK back from the Dealers and they tell me that I have a faulty Radio On Off Switch.. apparently they've done a few of these already.. So its booked in for a couple of weeks time to replace and get a charge of the battery..

Let's see what comes of that..

They did confirm that my lights are adjusted correctly so all those people flashing me must just be impressed with the brightness of my 35w headlights!!!!:rotate:

Seacourt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts