Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suppose it helps the rarity of that unattractive edition.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
So now there's only nine of both the Giulia's and Stelvio's I think the Stelvio was stolen iirc?

·
Registered
39 Posts
What a waste of a beautiful automobile profile, the paint job and the prang...hope the driver is ok, pants should be well soiled though...

·
Registered
616 Posts
I agree but it is the ALFA formula 1 team livery.
... quite so ... and looks fine on the F1 car. Absolutely horrendous on the Guilia. Same colours but applied, err, differently, may have worked on the Guilia.

Dunno ...

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
5,993 Posts
Thats never a real Racing Edition.....thats a half hearted DIY job surely. Paint and graphics are all wrong, calipers wrong colour etc etc...should look like this....
Someone must like them....I see the last unsold one has finally vanished from Autotrader after several months! I actually don't mind them....if I could afford one Id be torn between the fact that they are a bit different to all the rest (which I like)....and the fact they stand out a bit much and if your were going a bit quick a car like that has "stop me officer" written all over it!. Not bad value though...works out a bit cheaper than buying a stocker and adding all the bits that come as standard on the Racing Edition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts