Alfa Romeo Forum banner

501 - 520 of 553 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Someone posted this on Giuliaforums..... nice to see a few of them together. Vesuvio Grey with yellow calipers looks the best obviously :cool:

DSC00720 (1).jpg

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Picked up my new MY20 Quadrifoglio today (thanks to Saber Ali at Research Garage). I'm told it's the very last MY20 Quad registered in the UK and probably the last Montecarlo Blue one full stop. Did anyone else know Alfa had discontinued MC Blue?

Photo of my old Veloce cast aside in favour of the new kid on the block

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
@MattMatt1 , Congratulations and welcome to the upgraders club. Looks nice, you will see she colour shifts in the sun. Didn't know MC blue is off the Quad list. How is she to drive?

Reactions: matty74

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Picked up my new MY20 Quadrifoglio today (thanks to Saber Ali at Research Garage). I'm told it's the very last MY20 Quad registered in the UK and probably the last Montecarlo Blue one full stop. Did anyone else know Alfa had discontinued MC Blue?

Nice one Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattMatt1

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
@MattMatt1 , Congratulations and welcome to the upgraders club. Looks nice, you will see she colour shifts in the sun. Didn't know MC blue is off the Quad list. How is she to drive?
MC blue is off all Giulia lists now, as too is Silverstone apparently. Only driven it 150 miles so far back from dealers and it was through snow storms and sub zero temps in A mode so not a real feel for it yet. Even with new Corsas thought I'd play it safe! Cursed salt spreader on M1 though spraying me at 50 mph . Tried not to think about it since hoping it had no effect. Looking forward to nicer weather for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
No snow or ice down here in Kent, drive in D all the way today..get those tyres off asap @MattMatt1

Reactions: MattMatt1

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

Stunning car, I must be honest when I looked through the options list for my Veloce 2 years ago, I hadn’t really considered Montecarlo Blue, but having now seen it in anger on the roads and the more I see it on the Quad, aside from the tri-coat red, I think it’s probably my favourite colour on the Giulia, it really does lend itself to the curves and shape of the car.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Gorgeous colour Matt , I nearly chose MC with Yellow Calipers when originally ordering, but had had a Brera in Misano for a good number of years so fancied a change ... Get them winters on

Reactions: metalgod23

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Gorgeous colour Matt , I nearly chose MC with Yellow Calipers when originally ordering, but had had a Brera in Misano for a good number of years so fancied a change ... Get them winters on

Thanks, it is. Just needs a ceramic coating and maybe a little PPF on now. Looks classy but aggressive too

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Love MC Blue and surprised to hear it is discontinued. MC Blue with yellow calipers and dark teledials is a great look - congrats.

I've never been a fan of PPF, but I'm now regretting not putting it on my comp red quad, which is lightly peppered with stone chips. I'd definitely do this if I bought a new QF now.

·
Registered
165 Posts

Congrats!
So, can you answer now the most disputed topic reagarding the MY20 Q? Does it have an alu or a CF roof?

·
Registered
165 Posts
It’s Alu as standard, CF optional, I’ve had that confirmed from Saber Ali at Research Alfa.
There were forum members who did not accept dealers' confirmation as a proof. That's why I'm asking Matt, who actually has one, to tell us his experience.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Love MC Blue and surprised to hear it is discontinued. MC Blue with yellow calipers and dark teledials is a great look - congrats.

I've never been a fan of PPF, but I'm now regretting not putting it on my comp red quad, which is lightly peppered with stone chips. I'd definitely do this if I bought a new QF now.
I have XPEL ultimate on the front bumper and wings and it has kept all stone chips away. Cant see it front on and only barely visible when looking very closely. No loss of paint clarity.

·
Registered
165 Posts
MC blue is off all Giulia lists now, as too is Silverstone apparently. Only driven it 150 miles so far back from dealers and it was through snow storms and sub zero temps in A mode so not a real feel for it yet. Even with new Corsas thought I'd play it safe! Cursed salt spreader on M1 though spraying me at 50 mph . Tried not to think about it since hoping it had no effect. Looking forward to nicer weather for sure.

Strange. In Hungary, both MC blue and Silverstone gray is available for all the MY21 models

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Strange. In Hungary, both MC blue and Silverstone gray is available for all the MY21 models
I can only speak to what a trusted UK dealer to me they've been told for when orders open soon for MY21 in the UK. It's such a great colour.

501 - 520 of 553 Posts