Alfa Romeo Forum banner

461 - 480 of 500 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I think we are in a moment in time where used prices are depressed as a result of the number of new 2019 quads that are sitting at the dealers, available for around £50k with a bit of haggling.
Think you are referring to me 😌 just kidding. 3 year old Quads have been consistently just above 40k over the last year.

·
Registered
131 Posts
A great car yes, however the depreciation aspect is also a consideration in keeping it. I recently saw a 10,000 mile Qf at a dealers for just under £40k. But agree there is little else out there I would want at the moment.
That should be a wrecked-and- rebuilt car. Anyone plans to buy that, should be very cautious and bring a coating thickness gauge with himself

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I did ask the dealer (Mangoletsi) why it was so cheap , no response .
Was it a black or Silver one? I remember seeing one. But seriously I know a few Comp Red Quads sold for 40k with under 15k miles on the clock. That is the market price unfortunately. Trust me I did a lot of market research before finally settling with the 69 plate Quad with under 1k miles for about 10k more. It was a no brainer.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Silver.
Was it a black or Silver one? I remember seeing one. But seriously I know a few Comp Red Quads sold for 40k with under 15k miles on the clock. That is the market price unfortunately. Trust me I did a lot of market research before finally settling with the 69 plate Quad with under 1k miles for about 10k more. It was a no brainer.
Silver and it's not part of their stock now.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
@Finguz, very nice shot. Who took it and where? Looks like you are out in Wales or something.

Reactions: Finguz

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Why was there professional photographer? Was this a car meet?

Reactions: Finguz

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hardly ever see Trofeo White and when I do, I'm always reminded what a lovely colour it is - it has a beautiful pearlescent sheen. A few extra carbon bits and bobs on this would look good.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It was more of a 'drive out', and the pics were taken by https://www.facebook.com/pitstopportraits/ (y)
Ah was this on the “just drive tours” free drive out recently? Meant to go on that but never quite sure who or what will turn up and forgot to be quite honest.

Think they’re doing a peaks one soon which I’m tempted by!

Great photos by the way, that’d be my iPad background forever!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys!

We had a black badge and carbon V on our black GQ. For this one I think I'll simply remove the chrome badge. We are looking at adding some carbon mirror caps, a little colour at the rear and perhaps something with the roof.

I'll make sure to share pics as and when.

No it wasn't a "just drive tours" event. A group online shared a date with a route, and we turned up, sorry I can't remember which group it was.

461 - 480 of 500 Posts