Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't yet have my car but I'm not hearing good things about the HK sound system. I like good quality audio in my cars, I have a set of top-notch Dynaudio speakers and some Genesis SIII amps lying around, which I would like to use to replace the HK items.

This thread is along the lines of what I want to do - https://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/1001-audio-stereo/39500-just-did-pretty-significant-audio-upgrade.html

I would like it done so that all the stock items can be put back to factory spec.

So has anybody else done a similar thing in the UK, and can you recommend an extremely high-quality audio installer? There may be some fabrication work as my tweeters are rather large so anything visible has to be at least factory-level quality.

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
His work is top class but you know he wont just be bunging in costly audio ... he will pick what works best for you location and tune it to get the best sound for that kit in those position's

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
emu - I have Peter's (PS Sound) email address if you would like to contact him regarding your requirements
Sorry, I must have missed this reply. Yes please that would be great, thank you.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sorry, I must have missed this reply. Yes please that would be great, thank you.
Any update on this thread?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any update on this thread?
Not yet sorry. I have all the amps and speakers but I want to get some warranty work done before I get it all installed, just in case.

I'll be sure to update when I've got it all wired in :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
@emu: Did you speak to Peter in the end?
@MikeFish: Couldn't help but notice you have an RS6 (my ' lottery win ' car). Would be great to hear how it compares to the Quad. when it arrives!

Sorry for going off topic ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts