Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to share with you my public album with over 200 photos that I've been gathering around the interwebs lately with dozens of color combos and wheels.

Might be useful for who is still not decided about the color/wheels choice.

Giulia Mega Gallery

·
Registered
39,122 Posts
Superb idea. So much better than the configurator. There was a similar thread when the Giulietta came out.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Thanks Filipe, i have whittled down the choice to Vulcano black or Misano blue. Trouble is the blue is a 16 week wait!

good idea OP, i may be retarded but i cant see the color names on the cars though?

gotta be misano blue regardless of the wait. what i assume is misano blue on the gallery (the light almost aqua 'iry blue) looks great, shame its not available on the qv.

·
Registered
475 Posts
good idea OP, i may be retarded but i cant see the color names on the cars though?

gotta be misano blue regardless of the wait. what i assume is misano blue on the gallery (the light almost aqua 'iry blue) looks great, shame its not available on the qv.
yes thats the colour, exclusive to the veloce model, just like 19" wheels are exclusively not for the veloce model!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are right. It was too much of hassle to do it, and I already know them all. I can tell you which is which if you like.

But I think it's not very hard to guess the color name, by using the configurator and comparing it to the photos. The colours you might find it hard to identify are the greys, but I'm going to make a breif resume:

Pastel
Alfa White -> Pastel white
Alfa Red -> Pastel Red
Alfa Black -> Pastel black

Metalic
Misano Blue -> The very saturated blue exclusive to the Veloce that goes brilliantly with the yellow calipers.
Montecarlo Blue -> That mettalic blue that gets very dark in the shade and comes alive with direct sunlight
Monza Red -> same as the blue, but in red tone.
Lipari Grey -> That wierd dark grey that has some hints of purple and golden with sun light hitting.
Vulcano Black -> Deep black with hints of shiny particles, that on closer look, look like diamonds.
Vesuvio Grey -> The dark Grey one, however in the light it kinda gets a touch brighter than expected.
Stromboli Grey -> Medium grey with a hint of blueish tone, reminds me of a sophisticated metal machine.
Silverstone Grey -> The typical German silver.
Titanio Imola -> A sort of champagne mettalic look, very classy, looks the business with the 18inch multi-spoke wheels.

Tri Coat
Competizione Red -> THE RED!! God I love it! However in the shade it kinda dies a little bit.
Trofeo White -> A nice white.

Here's some more guidance on the colors:
Giulia Quadrifoglio color guide

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'm going to share with you my public album with over 200 photos that I've been gathering around the interwebs lately with dozens of color combos and wheels.

Might be useful for who is still not decided about the color/wheels choice.

Giulia Mega Gallery
great collection, only whells I consider, good to see in one place so many variants, caliper colours etc.
unfortunatelly before looking to gallery I knew exactly what I want - but after looking through the gallery I have extended the list to 5 body paints, 2 wheel styles, 2 interiour coulours and 2 caliper colours - oppsite than your intenion and got real headache now:)

I seen some colours in past with boring wheels or wrong interior package - say Titanium Grey I seen in elegant version with white leather seats, 18" luxury silver wheels, chrome window frames etc -looked beatiful, but not for me - too elegant version. However with 19" alloys and yellow calipers - why not? Similarily Monza red with 18" sport or 19" alloys and black window frames and tinted windows.

You are lacking pictures of Lipari Grey - that is odd colour IMO, on some pictures it looks very interesting, on others seem super dull.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Does anyone have the actual paint code (not the order code) for the Misano Blue paint?

·
Registered
163 Posts
756, isn't it? I got it from German Pricelist from AR website.
Yeah, 756 option 5DS is the order code. I'm after the colour code, which would be listed on the card in the door sill. I'm trying to get my hands on a paint that would match the car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, 756 option 5DS is the order code. I'm after the colour code, which would be listed on the card in the door sill. I'm trying to get my hands on a paint that would match the car.
Picked mine up on Friday afternoon and 756 is the code on the door post.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts