Alfa Romeo Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

Registered
Hi...
I've just registered after being a lurker for most of this year and have been following this thread as I ordered a QV from Beechdale.

I ordered end of March and not heard anything untill yesterday and got email:
"I鈥檓 hoping to have some information in regards your vehicle over the next two weeks.
Hopefully advising that the vehicle has been built and is making it鈥檚 way to ourselves."

I was tempted by the Montreal Green but ordered the Comp Red, I anticipated there might be a delay as I've ordered it without the black windows which is not showing on the build sheet so fingers crossed.

Driver Assist
Black and red stitching
Red Calipers
HK audio
Heated rear seats
Akrapovic exhaust

Registered
Hi...
I've just registered after being a lurker for most of this year and have been following this thread as I ordered a QV from Beechdale.

I ordered end of March and not heard anything untill yesterday and got email:
"I鈥檓 hoping to have some information in regards your vehicle over the next two weeks.
Hopefully advising that the vehicle has been built and is making it鈥檚 way to ourselves."

I was tempted by the Montreal Green but ordered the Comp Red, I anticipated there might be a delay as I've ordered it without the black windows which is not showing on the build sheet so fingers crossed.

Driver Assist
Black and red stitching
Red Calipers
HK audio
Heated rear seats
Akrapovic exhaust
Sounds Good,

Looks like our car may be held at Portbury for another week or so according to Beechdale.
They have a delivery of 3 more cars due tomorrow, but cant tell which is which at the moment...

Registered
Ordered mine last week, given 17 week lead time :( but, after reading some stuff here, hoping i may get it earlier.

Veloce, Alfa red, red leather interior, performance pack, grey 19" boolers

Registered
Ordered mine last week, given 17 week lead time :( but, after reading some stuff here, hoping i may get it earlier.

Veloce, Alfa red, red leather interior, performance pack, grey 19" boolers
Fingers crossed for you. I'd read somewhere that the Driver Assistance Pack as an option was slowing some cars down due to chip shortages - given you don't have that and mine didn't either, maybe you'll get randomly accelerated like mine did 馃榾

Registered
I'd read somewhere that the Driver Assistance Pack as an option was slowing some cars down due to chip shortages
As I have ordered Driver Assist I'll hopefully know within the next couple of weeks if it is the case.
I'll update as soon as I have had email

Registered
As I have ordered Driver Assist I'll hopefully know within the next couple of weeks if it is the case.
There's Driver assistance and driver assistance plus? I had to spec the first on my Veloce as an extra option. Is it both options that are possibly causing the delays?

Registered
I don't think there has been any confirmation of a delay due to chip shortages.
I was advised my order could possibly be delayed due to the removal of privacy glass.
So far still within the time frame given at time of placing the order ...fingers crossed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
My order is ti with driver assist plus & I鈥檝e been told there is now 2 - 3 week delay

Registered
Fingers crossed for you. I'd read somewhere that the Driver Assistance Pack as an option was slowing some cars down due to chip shortages - given you don't have that and mine didn't either, maybe you'll get randomly accelerated like mine did 馃榾

That would be good, was told the lead time was so long because of raw material shortages.

Registered
Just noticed on the configurator that all the tri colours have been removed.
Is this because of holidays or problems that have been speculated?

Registered
Just noticed on the configurator that all the tri colours have been removed.
Is this because of holidays or problems that have been speculated?
When i was at the dealers, they said some colours had been withdrawn, can't remember which ones though.

Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio MY20
When i was at the dealers, they said some colours had been withdrawn, can't remember which ones though.
Montecarlo Blue, Stromboli Grey, Silverstone Grey all discontinued.

All tri-coats currently unavailable for ordering too. Presume supply or resource shortages.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

81 - 97 of 97 Posts