Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After reading many topics I am still not sure what is latest SW version for Giulia with build date 08/2018.

Mine current version:
MV-072.001.002
TV-072.001.002

Is that the latest version or there is a newer one?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Here's the newest infotainment software version.

Just a word of caution - this is just the software for the infotainment system and not the software for the numerous ECUs in the Giulia.

Andy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to update from 72 to 86 version, but my dealer refuses it.

Could someone give me good reasons why they shoud do it?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Which is exactly what I specified in my original message...
I was in Torino a couple of weeks ago with an AROC group, visited the top of the Lingoto building and the FCA Balocco test track. If I had thought about it, it would have been good to buy you an Aperol (or beer).

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
44,765 Posts
I have amended the title, because I too came in excited about the prospect of a Sportwagon.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I mean differences between:

MV-072.001.002
TV-072.001.002

and

MV-085.000.046
TV-085.000.046
This is just a guess, but I presume the dealer refused because the firmware requirements are different for each software version. Others may confirm (or not).

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
This is just a guess, but I presume the dealer refused because the firmware requirements are different for each software version. Others may confirm (or not).
not really, but it seems Alfa currently have a policy not to update if there's no real reason.....
Also for certain updates (higher then 72.x.x) software of other modules apparently also needs to be updated, such as
- AMP (Amplifier)
- BSM (Brake module)
- IPC (Instrument cluster)
- PAM (parking sensors)
- LBSS/RBSS (blind spot sensors)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts