Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year 2020 Winner
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know its a bit early but I'd like to have access to parts lists and tech drawings for cars I own.... with the impending arrival of Giulia I am wondering if there is a EPER type parts list for the Giulia? A quick search on google did not come up with any but I think some people were able to access some sort of database and post on this forum regarding part numbers relating to the number plate discussion on another thread. Any ideas wise ones? :read:

I am especially interested in the Sport accelerator and Clutch pedals for the RHD auto. I ended up not going for the sport pack on my super as I wanted the Black original dash trim but I would like to have the aluminium sporty pedals though.... any suggestions on how I can find the part numbers for these??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I don't know if you've ever used ePER before, but the Giulia will have been added to the set of models as part of a software update (rather than being a separate thing). Some people no doubt have access now as part of their connections to Fiat, or because they've bought a license. Outside of that, most likely you have to wait until someone leaks the latest DVD to eBay.

·
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if you've ever used ePER before, but the Giulia will have been added to the set of models as part of a software update (rather than being a separate thing). Some people no doubt have access now as part of their connections to Fiat, or because they've bought a license. Outside of that, most likely you have to wait until someone leaks the latest DVD to eBay.
Thanks. I am hoping then someone with access could very kindly look up the RHD pedals and give me part numbers.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Surprised that this thread seems to have come to a halt since January, has anyone found answers to the Alfa Giulia aluminium pedals problem? I've got a 2.0 petrol Super arriving in two or three weeks, and on an extended test drive the Dealer allowed me, I loved the car, but had minor misgivings about the for me too small foot pedals. My current car has nice big aluminium ones, and I'd like something similar on my Alfa, same as the ones on the Vitesse. Liking the prospect of 280 bhp, I did seriously consider going for one of those, but the salesman warned about much longer delivery times, and he said that the two versions didn't feel all that different until you used plenty of revs, though anyone here who already has a Vitesse will no doubt disagree. Is it possible to obtain these items easily from Alfa, and are they a DIY fitting job or best left to the dealer?

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Think you might mean Veloce, the Vitesse is an old Rover ;)

There's a thread on here about aluminium pedals somewhere. Can be DIY fitted I think but you may not get the footrest installed if I remember rightly, I think it's for LHD cars. That may have been resolved now.

·
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Surprised that this thread seems to have come to a halt since January, has anyone found answers to the Alfa Giulia aluminium pedals problem? I've got a 2.0 petrol Super arriving in two or three weeks, and on an extended test drive the Dealer allowed me, I loved the car, but had minor misgivings about the for me too small foot pedals. My current car has nice big aluminium ones, and I'd like something similar on my Alfa, same as the ones on the Vitesse. Liking the prospect of 280 bhp, I did seriously consider going for one of those, but the salesman warned about much longer delivery times, and he said that the two versions didn't feel all that different until you used plenty of revs, though anyone here who already has a Vitesse will no doubt disagree. Is it possible to obtain these items easily from Alfa, and are they a DIY fitting job or best left to the dealer?
I started this thread and from what I can see no solutions for eper yet. You can buy an annual or trial subscription to Mopar Tech Authority US though, only petrol and Qf.

For the pedals, I fitted repalced standard pedals on my super to official aluminium ones. The pedals are fine IMO. I ordered without Sport pack as I did not like the Aluminium dash trim and wanted the black trim. The accelerator pedal is easy. Brake pedal fitting is a bit tricky. Read all my posts on this thread. Size of the brake pedal is fractionally bigger, if that. I think the pedals cost me ~£90 from Partsworld/Alfa Accessories website. Not always in stock. If you sign up for stock alert, they will inform you. Hope this helps.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-giulia/1068762-aluminimum-pedals.html

If you are looking for replacing the pedals with something larger, then no there is no solution unless you improvise.

Reactions: trashbat

·
Registered
384 Posts
Think you might mean Veloce, the Vitesse is an old Rover ;)

There's a thread on here about aluminium pedals somewhere. Can be DIY fitted I think but you may not get the footrest installed if I remember rightly, I think it's for LHD cars. That may have been resolved now.
Yeah Veloce, the Alfa with a hatchback and a 3.5 litre V8 engine, that's the one, UK Police use them...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah Veloce, the Alfa with a hatchback and a 3.5 litre V8 engine, that's the one, UK Police use them...
Going back even further, the 1600 or 2ltr Vitesse based on the Triumph Herald 1250. A convertible version would be a classy addition to any garage nowdays! Apologies for the trip down memory lane (and thread divergence) especially as you're probably all too young to know what the hell I'm talking about!

·
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does anyone have a working EPER link for the Giulia?

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
No. All my previous links have reverted back to the pre Giulia/Stelvio version. Either they are updating it for the new 2020 models or its like Faulty's hamster.

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio Feb 2017 Alfa Rosso, Fiat 500e Apr 2021
2,170 Posts
works for me at the moment

1 - 17 of 17 Posts