Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
They seem to have stayed true to undercutting the M3 slightly on the poverty spec QV cars.

More important is that across all markets, they can also compete with the finance deals offered by their Teutonic rivals. Especially in the UK.

If these deals are matched, then this would be a much better step forward than simply undercutting hoping people will buy outright.

Also, there may be that problem in that they could find it difficult to float the residuals on these cars like BMW and VAG group can. But VAG is having a problem with cars with this scandal, so lets hope Alfa can muscle in a little on the back of their gloom.

But it's looking good so far. :thumbup:

·
Registered
699 Posts
And if I read correctly you get free use of a giulietta until the end of June whilst you wait for delivery......

·
Registered
431 Posts
Pricing/spec is better than I expected.
I am weighting a work lease package and this is squarely back on the options list.
I'll have to see what the plan is for the German models but its pretty positive especially if I'm forced towards a oil burner.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
british starting to envy people who do not drive at the wrong side of the road... :jester:
Indeed Eh? If you mean we envy folk that drive on the right, then err no we don't not ever :) In fact you tend to have a dreadful record for accidents and we not so much. The left is best :lol:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
In fairness, the UK being safer has got far more to do with the UK being one of the pioneers of designing roads for safety factors. In the South-east of England, my experience is that the near-constant traffic congestion also prevents you ever reaching a speed where a serious accident is even possible.

·
Registered
26 Posts
They seem to have stayed true to undercutting the M3 slightly on the poverty spec QV cars.

More important is that across all markets, they can also compete with the finance deals offered by their Teutonic rivals. Especially in the UK.

If these deals are matched, then this would be a much better step forward than simply undercutting hoping people will buy outright.

Also, there may be that problem in that they could find it difficult to float the residuals on these cars like BMW and VAG group can. But VAG is having a problem with cars with this scandal, so lets hope Alfa can muscle in a little on the back of their gloom.

But it's looking good so far. :thumbup:
Reading various forums with finance and dealer incentives people are reporting being able to get anywhere up to £8-12k of a BMW M3.

So whilst it's great that Alfa's list prices are matching the M3...will they really match in the real world?

(This is a genuine question BTW if anyone has an opinion/view...I'm becoming seriously smitten by the Giulia and may need to start saving )

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts