1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
116 Posts
I never saw the original thread either (should have searched), but here's a few shots of mine...
Got it off Amazon; came from China; really quick delivery; Didn't think the 3M tape was going to be secure enough, but it is rock-solid - and yes, you only get one chance cos' it ain't coming off :|
Hope it goes well :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Plenty of YT videos of how to fit stick on spoilers. I used the masking tape method and it worked well. Best to heat up the tape and the boot using a hair dryer before fitting. Good surface cleanliness using alcohol or panel wipe will make adhesion very secure.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never saw the original thread either (should have searched), but here's a few shots of mine...
Got it off Amazon; came from China; really quick delivery; Didn't think the 3M tape was going to be secure enough, but it is rock-solid - and yes, you only get one chance cos' it ain't coming off :|
Hope it goes well :)
Have you got a link to the one you bought off Amazon?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pretty sure @JNSD was the original poster on this forum. I used his method, making tape, 3M double sided etc.
My spoiler is a bit higher profile. I should have read the forums before ordering, but still happy with the look

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one appears to be the closest match to the original from what I understand. Plus it's a bargain at £85 including shipping! It's had some great reviews and think it will really add to the look of the Giulia Veloce in Stromboli Grey!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32833878119.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.21044c4dja8HzH

I'm considering the QV alloys (once I've had the best out of my tyres). Mind you, the 5-hole alloys are mint that are on the car so no rush yet!

Damn these Alfas getting under my skin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts