Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend has just moved in, my days of enjoying living on my own are now over ha ha. I dont know if im happy or sad.:confused:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Some will tell you you can have it "on tap"..... others will know better.

Start as you mean to go on..... get out with the lads nowanagain..... and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
All depends on how they squeeze the toothpaste tube, and where they drop their clothes imo? :D
As long as they do drop their clothes I think these things tend to work out OK ;)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i asked to move in for a very good point she is pregnant, plus i have a mortgage and she was renting, so it makes a huge differnence financially, just guess my own time and being able to do what i want has now gone.

V

·
0 Posts
i asked to move in for a very good point she is pregnant, plus i have a mortgage and she was renting, so it makes a huge differnence financially, just guess my own time and being able to do what i want has now gone.
congrats :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I moved in with my hubby 2b after 3 whole days! it's been six years now :)
:wow:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Enjoy it. I'd much rather be living with my girlfriend than not.
Aaaahh, thats lovely :)

You'll both want your own time and to do your own thing occasionally. Im sure you'll be able to work out times when shes out with her friends and you get the house to yourself and vice versa :thumbs:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I remember those days it all ended very badly, but I wouldn't swap the early days for anything.

Good luck sounds like your doing it for the right reasons, as long as you love her too, and congrats on having a little one on the way too.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Congrats and good luck m8. This change in your life is minor compared to what's coming when the little one arrives :cry: :wow:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the congrats about the pregnancy, we had the 12 week scan the other day and it wiggled ha ha.
Alfa Prisky iv thought about the own time situation, i have just had the secong living room decorated and had a tv and virgin installed so hopefully that will work.
I have had failed relationships, some i wouldnt even fight for, i just walked away, but this is a major change in my life so hopefully everything will be ok and i will fight especially as we have a little one on the way.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Thanks for the congrats about the pregnancy, we had the 12 week scan the other day and it wiggled ha ha.
Alfa Prisky iv thought about the own time situation, i have just had the secong living room decorated and had a tv and virgin installed so hopefully that will work.
I have had failed relationships, some i wouldnt even fight for, i just walked away, but this is a major change in my life so hopefully everything will be ok and i will fight especially as we have a little one on the way.
Second living room ! TV and virgin installed :wow: now that is my knid of room, when she is no longer a virgin do you get another one ? :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I took my girlfriend home to meet the family for the first time the other day, went pretty well considering, wife went nuts though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts