Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After been sat gathering dust for a couple of months I gave my 147 a wash and wax on Thurs night and I have been using it over the weekend. A couple of good blasts plus over to a mates to help with wiring his stock car and a trip out today for breakfast with my wife (ended up spending a fortune in Hobbycraft and B&Q) has reminded me just how much I love driving and owning the Alfa. My wife even said that she was pleased to be back in it and that there is something special about the 147. I just wanted to say how lucky I feel. There have been some tough times recently but with the Alfa, my wife :inlove:(who persuaded me to keep the 147 when I advertised it for sale) and positive thought I reckon things are going to be most excellent. :thumbs:

Sorry for being soppy but just wanted to say.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Yes... I sometimes hanker after a new motor.. but that would mean selling the '45 or shooting the '55 (since nobody would give me any money for it.. :D ) .. so I just hang on to them. :)

Ralf S.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd include wine, whisky and 43. They are my drinks of choice (the Dave 5-a-day). The sentiment however remains.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts