Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And aparantly he just ignores police when they chase him.

The police are just trying to do him a favour to save his life !:lol:
Dont think he understands somehow.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Ghost rider's been around for a while. Nuts guy.:tut: Cult following.

·
0 Posts
Propper nut job :lol: - just hope no-one alse suffers when it goes pear shaped :)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Some people are just indestructable :thumbs: ...

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I'm split on this one...... I'm glued to it and watch with awe...but cant help thinking how many lives would be ruined if it went belly up.

Its ok for him to write himself off... but he cant make that decision for the family just heading down the beach.

Its a bit of this...:thumbs:

But a bit more of this...:tut: :tut:

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now how many times have we changed lanes going at normal speed and thought our blind spot was covered only to realise theres a car there already your turning into and then have to turn back.

What happens when the Ghost Rider is going 200km down your blind spot and you thought there was no one there ???!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Ghost rider's been around for a while. Nuts guy.:tut: Cult following.
The Original Ghost Rider (Swedish I believe) certainly has a huge cult following.

Problem is there are a lot of "Wannabe" ghost riders now, that simply just don't have the Skill and control of the main man.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Thats mega :cool:

Would love a bike but I would be turned into strawberry jam smeared accross the road :rolleyes: My mate at work has just got a Hayabusa, its a lovely bit of kit and is going to bring in his spare helmet and take me for a burn!!!! :D He is a bit of a nutter though, he over took me the over night on the way home at over 150mph :cool:

At one point his speedo reads 273kms which is 170mph *high five* :lol:

Yep, I'm expecting some of you lot to say im a irresponsible ***** (never heard that before :p ) but he does it at his own risk and if he does crash he will be brown bread straight away so least it will be quick. If he crashes into a car the coppers will be able to see that excessive speed is the cause and the blame lies with the bike rider.

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
Thats mega :cool:

Would love a bike but I would be turned into strawberry jam smeared accross the road :rolleyes: My mate at work has just got a Hayabusa, its a lovely bit of kit and is going to bring in his spare helmet and take me for a burn!!!! :D He is a bit of a nutter though, he over took me the over night on the way home at over 150mph :cool:

At one point his speedo reads 273kms which is 170mph *high five* :lol:

Yep, I'm expecting some of you lot to say im a irresponsible ***** (never heard that before :p ) but he does it at his own risk and if he does crash he will be brown bread straight away so least it will be quick. If he crashes into a car the coppers will be able to see that excessive speed is the cause and the blame lies with the bike rider.

And the family of four he killed will do what exactly?? move on knowing the biker died painlessly??

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Why not???
Because I'm not as clever as you obviously :worthy:

My old man always says to me "James, dont try and be clever it doesnt suit you!" How rude! Just one of the many phrases he comes out with :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Ghost Rider is still mega :cool: whatever you say :nahnah:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
He has a point...

still a p3nis whatever you say.:p
Borrocks!

Pipe down dear this is mans talk (no jokes about me not being a man thankyou, I have proved myself :p )

1 - 20 of 38 Posts