Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, and replacing it with Tornado blue quadrifolgio. 2010 model year but with the 2011 18's. End of year steal :thumbs:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This

was replaced by this

Poor photo's from my strawberry, this was the first time the veloce had the re coloured wheels on it !, the eagle eyed will spot the QV has wheel trims on! winter tyres im affraid, gives me chance to clean and seal the 18's at leisure.

·
Registered
320 Posts
This

was replaced by this

Poor photo's from my strawberry, this was the first time the veloce had the re coloured wheels on it !, the eagle eyed will spot the QV has wheel trims on! winter tyres im affraid, gives me chance to clean and seal the 18's at leisure.
Very nice looking colour and congratulations on the new motor.
When I was in the Alfa garage last Tuesday I saw a Metallic Red Giulietta. I must say Alfa do so very nice and unusual colours but I got a surprise at the price listed for the 8C colour.

It has probably being explained before but how much better is the adaptive suspension over the standard suspension of the pre multi-air mitos and does the 'standard' 135 have the Konis fitted ?
Also does anyone have the braking distance 60-0 of the QV verus the 155TB to see if the Brembos make that much difference ?

Many thanks for all your patience on a newbie.:eek:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe its only the 2011 MY 135 that gets Koni fsd, night and day difference between the QV and non FSD 135 dampers. Interestingly my old car was sold on again in 5 working days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts