Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

Putting a deposit down on this badboy tomorrow.

Black Honda Integra DC5 for sale in Dublin : €7,200 - DoneDeal.ie

I looked around for alfas in my price range but i just couldn't live with the depreciation on a 6 grand alfa.

You'll be glad to hear that there still will be an alfa on the drive. The missus is on the lookout for a 147 at the moment so i'll still be around here and driving an alfa 40 percent of the time. Hope you all aren't too pissed off lads. :( :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Nice cars them DC5's just make sure you check the gearbox there fast enough too.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
dont mean to be a bit of a *****, but doesnt the inside look a bit too plain for a 7k car? 3 dials and a radio

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Well wear bat not a bad looking car , hope you wont turn into a honda driver !

P

·
0 Posts
hope you can live with a revvy four pot after the V6 dude... I'd say it'll be liveable:)

but am I just thinking in alfa money or is it a bit steep for a '01 with that mileage? looks the nuts though and those recaro's look mint.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Sorry who are you again?

Only joking Barry! You'll be back....they always come back....;)

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
dont mean to be a bit of a *****, but doesnt the inside look a bit too plain for a 7k car? 3 dials and a radio
But you just can't help yourself???!!!

You need some Red Bull boy!!!

Ooh I'm getting a bit giddy myself....must be delirium!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Barry well wear with the new car she looks fast.
:thumbs: :cool:

Em, don't tell anyone but I still have my, ahem, import with the BFOS (learned this tonight) in long term storage......she will sail again some time.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Cathal I don't believe this is the confessions thread.
Italian on the outside japanese on the inside!
Any more ninja warriors? George?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice one Baz, that car will keep you smiling. Comfy enough and plenty fast. Stick it in 6th and you will be suprised how economical it will be.

Dont forget abiut your local Honda parts supplier :)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No need for that! :lol:

I suppose it's stripped down. It's the "type r".

As for the price. Thats the money they are making believe it or not, also black ones command a higher price than the awfull white. I am not paying 7 grand either. I decent bit less. The difference in price betweek japanese cars and Alfas is huge. I have always wanted an integra tbh and you all know i get bored of cars very quickly so it will probably be for sale in 6 months. :lol:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice one Baz, that car will keep you smiling. Comfy enough and plenty fast. Stick it in 6th and you will be suprised how economical it will be.

Dont forget abiut your local Honda parts supplier :)
You will definitely be getting hit up for a few bits jeff. Nice one.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
No Red Bulls tonight... unless some vodka is being thrown into them thanks to the misery my 5 pot is giving me :rolleyes:
seriously though, good luck with the car :thumbs: but i think a Fiat Coupe Turbo would have been a bit cooler :p

·
Registered
574 Posts
Convoy!! I doubt that's on DVD, more likely one of those black box things with the tape in them, what were they called again VCH or VCR or something:lol:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No Red Bulls tonight... unless some vodka is being thrown into them thanks to the misery my 5 pot is giving me :rolleyes:
seriously though, good luck with the car :thumbs: but i think a Fiat Coupe Turbo would have been a bit cooler :p
Cheers man. I never liked the fiat coupes and tbh the integra is the perfect mix of sport and practicallity for me. The back seats are big enough and i am ordering one of these for the little lad :cool: :

Recaro Young Sport Baby Seat In Black & Cherry 9m-12yrs | eBay

1 - 20 of 48 Posts