Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I could do that in 10 mins with pallet wrap from our warehouse. If anybody wants to pay me a hundred quid to do it, bring it on and I'll split the dosh between my work colleagues.

·
Registered
33,116 Posts
And you could call the service "Cwrapping" . Ingress/egress could be an issue following the treatment .

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Silly question but why on earth would you let your car look like this?? We wrap each others cars with cling film but as a joke,,,, ask Shant, but to pay, 100£ too, means I am either missing the point or we should charge eachother for our tomfoolery ...;)

C

·
0 Posts
They do it at airports. You can get yer suitcase all clingfilmed up so no-one can interfere with it..Just watch all the Colombians using it!
You can go and buy a car for 300 quid, wrap it up in this clingfilm and convince the delighted recipient that it is brand new and just off the assembly line with "delivery mileage".

C

·
0 Posts
I was offered the chance to have my transit "wrapped" in advertising material before I turned it into a camper, I told em to **** off.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
'Wrapped' a car in packing tape once, must have used about 20 rolls, and we didn't charge a penny.

We offered the service to anyone who blocked the delivery gates at the warehouse that I worked at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts