Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 months of pushing past my 'shed ornament' I decided to take it out for a play. :D

Get yours out of the shed and start taking pictures. Most exotic location or mental picture wins a free hug............

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go out in the rain. The worst you will get is .......... Muddy. Oh and take some pics.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
My bike is nothing special and I only use it to ride around uni and occasionally to town and back :lol:

Recently though I have been thinking it'd be fun to design myself a completely bespoke bike on CAD, just for the fun of it :)

·
Administrator
60,099 Posts
I had my bike out yesterday, took Akela (daughter's dog) around the block 2x and then took my 2 (Jordie and Sophie) around the block once. My hands were full no pics :lol:

I'll take the camera next time :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Forget the bike....... mines is a Cove by the way.

The most important part of any loop is the refreshments.

Let the picture do the talkin......

Craster, Northumberland, Summer 2008

S

·
0 Posts
Here is a picture of my Specialized Stumpjumper Elite, took it last week down Hockley Woods :D:D

The picture was taken by a mate hence why its way better than my rubbish pics :lol:

·
Registered
879 Posts
That's the gully in Swinley Forest right? I did a spectacular flip on the last jump, landing on my back with my bike in air :) Was there last Friday afternoon, and might be heading down there again this week :thumbs:

After 6 months of pushing past my 'shed ornament' I decided to take it out for a play. :D

Get yours out of the shed and start taking pictures. Most exotic location or mental picture wins a free hug............

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The pic was taken in Swinley forest!

Am hoping to get back out there next week. Might see you about (I will be the round chap on a Santa Cruz hardtail). Am struggling a bit with aching body parts this morning though. Not as fit as I once was.:lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Nice bike there Rosso, got a BigHit myself, without Fox 40s though

29 years old and I'm still digging jumps in the woods:

Love the timing of this shot:

And a short video of me in the Alps, just booked up to go again this year
YouTube - Alps 1

Doing the Chatel road gap:
YouTube - Alps 3

1 - 20 of 124 Posts