·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to give points for managing the U.S. of A. to Mr. George Bush! :p

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Points ??? To Mr. Bush ????? Are you mad ... I can't give him points ... why is there no 0 option ???

:p

;)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
any negative numbers?

E

·
0 Posts
I refuse to vote for George bush in any way shape or form! it's just wrong! :D

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Actually, I think George does a relatively good job for the USA......

....it's what he is doing to the rest of the world that makes my blood boil :mad: :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
(not enough time or space for me to have a proper rant about G Dubya Bush..... :( Suffice to say I consider him to be the most dangerous man on this planet :mad: )

S

·
0 Posts
Er, not that many people voted for him in the US elections, but he still got the gig! :lol:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Votes 1 - which I assume is the worst score I can give him. The USA today reminds me of Germany in the 1930's - democracy is in danger in my opinion :eek:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Green Cloverleaf said:
Actually, I think George does a relatively good job for the USA......

....it's what he is doing to the rest of the world that makes my blood boil :mad: :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant:
If you mean he's done a good job for the ruling elite of the US, for the richest .05%, I guess I would agree, but if you mean he's done any good at all for the poor, for the gays, for minorities, for teachers, for our environment, for our civil liberties, etc., I would have to strongly disagree.

He is in fact the worst, and most dangerous person to ever hold the office of president (notice I didn't use the word "elected") in our country's brief history.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Sillyspeed said:
Er, not that many people voted for him in the US elections, but he still got the gig! :lol:
Just like his b#m chum Blaire then... :(

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
GTACharlie said:
If you mean he's done a good job for the ruling elite of the US, for the richest .05%, I guess I would agree, but if you mean he's done any good at all for the poor, for the gays, for minorities, for teachers, for our environment, for our civil liberties, etc., I would have to strongly disagree.

He is in fact the worst, and most dangerous person to ever hold the office of president (notice I didn't use the word "elected") in our country's brief history.

Sorry Charlie, sometimes it's not so easy to see the domestic problems when you are on the outside looking in :(

From an outsiders perspective (or should I say from where I stand) his policies all smack of protectionism and "I don't care about you lot, as long as it serves my purposes". :rant:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Green Cloverleaf said:
Sorry Charlie, sometimes it's not so easy to see the domestic problems when you are on the outside looking in :(

From an outsiders perspective (or should I say from where I stand) his policies all smack of protectionism and "I don't care about you lot, as long as it serves my purposes". :rant:
You are 100% right about that. My point is that he screws 99.5% of his own country as well. Basically the whole world has had to suffer since he usurped authority in 2000. Saw a bumper sticker this morning (in Japan!) that sums up my feelings about him nicely. The very simple and small sticker read simply "**** Bush"....

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Fraser said:
I voted 3, but only because I tend to take the view that to get where he is, he can't be that stupid, surely.
You're right, he's not as dumb as he looks, he is, however as evil as he seems. Reagan was the same way - both deserve negative numbers in my book, though Bush is far more dangerous, extreme and inflexible...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts