Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I thought I would give people the heads up. I wanted filters to service my new to me 147 Jtdm and came across this seller on Ebay. I ordered Friday morning the kit arrived Saturday. I was a bit dubious but its all genuine Fiat Group in a sealed factory box. Normally I would just go pattern parts but £55 delivered for genuine made it worth going for it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-A...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Good spot if you have some spare change knocking about in a Paypal account...

I tend to go straight for Shop4Parts for Genuine servicing parts.. Comes out nigh on the same price as those eBay job lots I believe... Especially when you make use of the 10% AlfaOwner discount code!

That being said I tend to go for UFI rather than "Genuine" fuel filters from S4P... 100% the same filter, just lacking the Alfa/Fiat branding and a wedge cheaper!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good spot if you have some spare change knocking about in a Paypal account...

I tend to go straight for Shop4Parts for Genuine servicing parts.. Comes out nigh on the same price as those eBay job lots I believe... Especially when you make use of the 10% AlfaOwner discount code!

That being said I tend to go for UFI rather than "Genuine" fuel filters from S4P... 100% the same filter, just lacking the Alfa/Fiat branding and a wedge cheaper!
Just bought a 156 TS and will have to do some servicing over the next couple of months. How do i obtain the Shop4Parts discount code?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts