Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, I was looking for a new gear knob 6 a few months ago and could only find one priced at £96.

Now down to a little more reasonable £65..from partsworld.co.uk

·
Registered
39 Posts
As per title, I was looking for a new gear knob 6 a few months ago and could only find one priced at £96.

Now down to a little more reasonable £65..from partsworld.co.uk
Hi,

Out of interest, have you removed your gear knob? If you have, how did you do it?
I have read posts saying that it unscrews, but I haven't had any lock doing it this way, and don't want to damage it in case the 6 speed gear knobs are different to the 5 speed ones.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi,
Sorry for slight thread highjack but do you happen to know if it is possible to buy the 6 gear knobs with the metal bit on top, like in the gta's? I've seen on ebay original ones for the gt and 147, not for 156. I think they suit the interior better...

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got mine for £11.92 plus postage but hunted it down for weeks*. I doubt you'll find a regular listing for less than what Partsworld charges.

*And it's for my 5-speed 156.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got mine for £11.92 plus postage but hunted it down for weeks*. I doubt you'll find a regular listing for less than what Partsworld charges.

*And it's for my 5-speed 156.
Well,it's not a priority and don't mind to wait until I find something as I don't want to pay silly money for a gear knob.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts