Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics from our (mine, GTleigh, Martin44, CPE, Nev & our pal JG trip:-

Great hospitality from Alfa, Maserati, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Jaguar & best of all Mercedes:wow:

So knackered no after two days that I'm actually looking forward to spinal surgery on Monday for some enforced bed rest

Lots more to follow.......

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ferrari

4C Interior

Kia
The 3 door Pro Cee'd is great. Full TFT instrumentation, just like the 4c

(Calling) Gloria

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was interesting. Do like the new Beetle :eek:

Monster Panda

·
Registered
488 Posts
Always a good show, I was there for all of 2 hours - unfortunately when the client is paying for everything you can't wander off to see other things - must admit that the 4C is a lovely looking thing but fear that they may have priced themselves out of the market - does it really stand comparison with an Exige V6

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could make you feel bad by saying Martin44 has a severe facial disability but in truth, he was moving during my iPhone panorama shot:lol:

Anyway, more from my camera:-

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
A few of my favourite snaps ...

Rolls Royce Wraith - my car of the show - absolutely superb, when asked how fast the Wraith went the represetative stated it was sufficient :cool:

1300 fibre optic "stars" in the headlining - stunning

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Very nice images - not sure why Aston Martin have a stand every year, it looks like they've had the same car for the past 10 years.
And please Alfa - do something about those carbuncle headlamps. You just didn't try very hard did you?

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Thanks for sharing Si

There are lots of things I initially like about the final version compared with the prototype
but
There are lots of things I initially don't like about this version compared with the prototype

All these things I expected really and I do keep seeing MiTo bits and pieces so I will reserve final judgement until I see one in the metal.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After Geneva....lol

The aftermath of keyhole Spinal Surgery at 9am so a much needed enforced lie down for a few days :)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I did my hospital stay a couple of weeks ago, determined to get better for the show ;-)

Meanwhile OFFICIAL GENEVA photo pages are here:

Alfa IED Gloria - ilaf_alfa_ied_gloria_dsc7837 - Photo Galleries - 83rd International Motor Show, Palexpo, 7th to 17th March 2013. World premieres in car industry, international car exposition

Alfa 4C - Photo Galleries - 83rd International Motor Show, Palexpo, 7th to 17th March 2013. World premieres in car industry, international car exposition

Note - they have the colour balance wrong. The red is quite different to the eye. The slighty pinky/orange effect they are getting is from not balancing for the LED lights above or for the bright highlight reflections off the waxed paint.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts