Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's start a thread with generic spare part numbers for non dealer spares for our Alfas. I always see people looking for parts or part numbers for various models and later it becomes difficult to track these posts and a few weeks later the same issue pops up when someone else looks for the same details.

We could add a title to each post with the specific model that the specific post is about as this will make it much easier to reference later and then in the post include details like:

manufacturer range component fitment position part number
Example:
Ferodo Premier Brake Pads Front FDB1508

Perhaps we could also provide a link to an online catalogue if present?

I will create the first post and we can see where it goes from there? :teacher:

·
Registered
938 Posts
1.9 jtd 2006 cam belt kit, filter and water pump Master parts, shocks Auto zone

dolz water pump A300
belt ope199 fsd
idler opet-034
idler opet-007
front shocks gab. g51217
k&n drop in 33-2228

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Good idea, Ian.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Phase 1 916 Spider / GTV

Fuel Filter E98
Air Filter AG1210
Oil Filter Z284

14mm PLugs PFR6B
10mm Plugs PMR7A

Front Pads FDB1052
Rear Pads FDB1113

Battery 652

Soft Top Hydraulic Fluid Selenia Tutelage G1R or CHF11S (Green)

MAF use Opel (GM) part number 93171760. Usually a lot cheaper than the Alfa Romeo OE part

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am unable to find an air filter locally for the 116 Alfetta GTV 2000, the flat panel filter. Any knowledge of new part number for them or are they simply no longer available?

·
Registered
344 Posts
This is new alternative AK
Yes, they certainly are an alternative but me and my dad want to keep our Alfas as original as humanly possible (Giulietta excluded to a degree). I would rather go for the K&N flat panel replacement filter. However, we ordered a box full of parts from Highwoodalfa.com, so we just included a couple of air filters as well.

It is just a pity that it is difficult to even service our old Alfas from general parts stores.

Wonder if AK Classics stock them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts