Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
S1000RR - It does do it in 3.0, if your really quick, can do it a shade quicker.

They do use it in superbike and if I remember rightly when I was looking into them, they dont change much for it to race either. 98.0% race ready.

Just add livery :lol:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the HP4 is marginally quicker but cause its essentially the same bike I'll give it to swampy! Ask away..:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S1000RR - It does do it in 3.0, if your really quick, can do it a shade quicker.

They do use it in superbike and if I remember rightly when I was looking into them, they dont change much for it to race either. 98.0% race ready.

Just add livery :lol:
The race bike has about 10bhp more but more importantly weighs 160kg rather than 200kg.

K

·
0 Posts
OK then. What size tyres did 2.8 injection Capris other than the Brooklands have?

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
I only knew as my neighbour had one back in the 80s and when I upsized the wheels on my TR8 from 13" to 15" he bought my part-worn 205/60s, :D.

In 2000 and 2001, SAAB won the 'Engine of the Year' award for their SVC powerplant, development of which was subsequently scrapped by GM. What was technically different about this engine?

P

·
0 Posts
Reduced engine displacement, high supercharging pressure & variable compression ratio (depending on driving conditions)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts