Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of respect for 8C owners as they generally have a lot of passion for our beloved car brand. However, when I saw this, I must confess that my opinion has changed slightly.

General Lee Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Photo Gallery - Autoblog

I hope the link comes through. Well, to each their own and it brought a smile to my face at least. Oh, and maybe it comes with the horn that plays Dixie?

Cheers,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas
1994 164 LS

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Oh dear :banghead: , each to their own though I guess :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
More money than sense...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ MacGeek - interresting. Was someone trying to make fun of Chrysler back at the homeland?

Surely not...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I just saw that on Pistonheads (but read it as 4C, shame overload...)

Not quite the right thing is it.

For a start, the horn, its not going to be cool enough for Italy...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good cause? Lets see, jumping rivers when the bridge is out? Selling cut off blue jean shorts for women? How about someone advertising moonshine?

I suspect advertising for something. Maybe we will see it pop up somewhere in the future.

Cheers,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

·
Registered
640 Posts
Not advertising. It was made for the kids. And it won't pop up anywhere, it was an internal thing (that parking lot is inside Alfa's test track). That isn't even a production vehicle, so no harm done.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds cool. Glad to see Alfa doing something for the families of the employees. Way to go Afla!

Thanks for setting the record straight.

Cheers,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

·
Registered
640 Posts
No, it isn't. Besides, it couldn't be sold even if they wanted to, not being a production vehicle. It's just an internal thing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts