Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Gearknob Cover

3070 16
The cheapy plastic top cover of my gearknob has come away (all 3 clips snapped) at 16,000.

Just wanted to know the cost of it from alfa? also do they sell just the top part or does it come as a whole?

thanks

Dan
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,784 Posts
There is a threat about this mate, happens to almost everyone I think.

makes me laugh as my mate was one day taking a few of us from a drive in his new GQV, saying how good it was and how reliable alfas now are, and literally 2 seconds later the gear knob came off in his hand haha

· Registered
265 Posts

· Registered
478 Posts
I bought this one: Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Schaltknauf Marano Nero S Giulietta Schaltknauf 'Marano Nero S' 54431 + 54590 , and saved the replacement top, for? well i don't know what i saved it for, but i still have it. Love the one from alfisti though, it matches my car like its something from the factory, and is a solid block of aluminum, great quality.
Hi. How easy was that replacement knob to fit? I notice it comes with an adapter.

· Registered
265 Posts
Thanks for that. Did you tell Alfisti about the problem?
Yes, they said they didn't hear abut it before, but would check up on it...
I haven't heard about anybody more having that problem besides evilshrimp from Norway and me, so suppose it's not a normal issue.
I still love my knob :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.