Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friend,

I couldn’t find specific part number of gearbox mount for 156 2.5Q, but workshop and parts seller told me the gearbox mount for manual gearbox can not use for automatic gear box. Does any friend ever buy or exchange the gearbox mount for Q-system, what is the correct part number of gearbox mount and where to but it?

Thank you very much. :blabla:

Klaus

·
Registered
143 Posts
The part number is 60657300. But I do not think you will find it anywhere. It has been out of production for many many years already.

I have heard that one of the engine mount from Fiat Coupe 20VT can be modified to fit but I have never tried it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The part number is 60657300. But I do not think you will find it anywhere. It has been out of production for many many years already.

I have heard that one of the engine mount from Fiat Coupe 20VT can be modified to fit but I have never tried it.
Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your reply, I will try the way as your suggestion to do it.

Klaus

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Maybe you meant modify from this one as the attached picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is the Fiat coupe 20V engine mount fixed using piece of the original parts?
Fiat coupe engine mount is difficult to get, so I decided to use the engine mount from this store.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, the Fiat coupe 20V engine mount fixed using piece that cut from the original parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts