Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Alfa Brethern

I live in Mackay, Queensland - Australia. I have owned my 86' build Sprint for 15 years now. It has been my "weekend" car for 95% of that time only serving as a daily driver when I was in between company cars.
So far not many problems with the car and about 3 years ago started a rejuvination of the old girl, planned on 3 months - now 36 months, a familiar story??
Done everything, engine, gearbox, full stainless exhaust, brakes, exterior, interior, lights etc etc etc just a few minor issues to get her back on the open road - which I will be asking your advice on later.
Glad I joined as I have read some of your posts/responses already and they have been very helpful and well explained.

Thanks
Alan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome! I will get pic's to you all asap. I am just getting the exhaust completed at the moment - I stripped all the plasctic bits off (bumpers, side protection etc) to reveal the original Guigario design shape. I have also had the rear wheel wheel cut out so the dual tip exhaust now exits through the middle lower bodywork - this process has taken a while to get it just right - so stay tuned and I'll be back.
Cheers
Alan

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hello and welcome! :p

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this site.

I'm not one of them! :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts