Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, just to give you a heads up, on the 4th of June this year I ordered a Supersprint backbox and centre section for my 147 GTA, after they took 818 pounds out of my credit card for a month i heard nothing so i tried to call but all i git was an answering machine to which all my messages went unanswered as for my emails all I used to get was one liners saying that the will look into it and give a delivery date, then none of my emails were answered for weeks until one day they emailed back saying that in august Supersprint were closed for the Italian summer and told me to make it quicker they could source a Ragazzon centre and then once the summer was over they could get me the Supersprint backbox around September, I agreed as I wanted my exhaust, September came and went and still nothing. After more emails they finally said they got the parts and would let me know the delivery date, October came and still no Exhaust, after more emails no more replys came back, finally I had enough so I got my bank to put a dispute of goods not delivered and today i finally got my money back, basically Gazzella is not a reputable company maybe you guys in the UK could do something but me living in Australia dont't know what to do, personally I'd like to see them out of business, to take money and then cannot deliver goods not answer the phone and just reply to emails when they feel like it is unacceptable, my advice is don't use them tell your fellow Alfisti not to use them and take any reference about them off this site, I hope this helps prevent anyone going through what i went through. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
30,070 Posts
No surprise.
If you have a search there are many MANY similar threads.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
How a company can be so **** is beyond me :(

·
Administrator
87,027 Posts
and take any reference about them off this site, I hope this helps prevent anyone going through what i went through. :mad::mad::mad:

No leave the references, then anyone who does a search will be aware of the service ( or lack of ) ;)

Glad you got your money back :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,070 Posts
No leave the references, then anyone who does a search will be aware of the service ( or lack of ) ;)
Exactly, I don't know where anyone would get the impression that they are a good company to deal with.
ALL the references on here are complaining of appalling service.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I was a lucky person to receive my ordered parts the next day, had I realised just how many people had been scammed out of money I would of never used them! :(

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
basically Gazzella is not a reputable company maybe you guys in the UK could do something but me living in Australia dont't know what to do
Sorry to hear your woes, but good you got your money back.

As above, issues with that business are well documented.

You live in Oz - join us at ausalfa.com. We have our own local Alfista who imports Supersprint and looks after our members, no risk. There are also other favoured options amongst members here (in Oz); many of us have tried various exhausts to know what's what. All at your doorstep! :thumbs:

:)

S

·
0 Posts
It's always a good idea to google search as follows

'company name' complaints

'company name' problems

You'd be surprised how many of the firms mentioned in these pages have recent form of appalling service such as taking deposits, then changing company name and wiping hands of customers. Avoiding CCJs by using similar tactics. Completing shoddy work and overcharging for it. Claiming items have been delivered and not having been ever in stock. You'd be surprised!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I kind of believe in Karma and I expect one day an Alfa V6 Satellite will fall onto their warehouse 'cough' small room

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I very nearly ordered an exhaust from this company but luckily I mentioned it in passing in another thread. I was promptly warned off and so at least I'm one that hasn't got burned. The company are currently discounting Ragazzon exhausts so it was only reluctantly that I took the advice. This thread has fully convinced me. Sad thing is a bill cropped up and ate some of my exhaust money. Oh well, birthday tomorrow ,I can hope :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Gazzella have have 3 unsatisfied CCJs against them in the last twelve months and their credit risk rating has been suspended.

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Gazzella have have 3 unsatisfied CCJs against them in the last twelve months and their credit risk rating has been suspended.

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
There was a request in GAD to have this info as a sticky, kinda places to avoid. Iirc it got declined.......

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
There was a request in GAD to have this info as a sticky, kinda places to avoid. Iirc it got declined.......
Well what I posted is fact, available if you have the tools to access the information.

Lars may have some kind of life epiphany and turn his business around and start providing a good customer service but I doubt it.

He also runs another tuning store called Hightune.com. UK Online Tuning and Styling Store personally I'd steer clear of that one as well until he has proven he can meet customers expectations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts