Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just took receipt of my new ragazzon duplex exhaust. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and out came from Italy within the time frame. gazella kept in touch through email and I can't fault the company.
will be looking to get it fitted at QSP in Durham. can't wait...

·
Registered
569 Posts
That will sound nice!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd be interested to know how that sounds, been looking at replacing exhaust myself, I've also delt with gazelle racing before bought a CDA couple of years ago, never had a problem turned up within the time they said.

·
Registered
467 Posts
THanks Pilius - My only negative comments were that I couldn't contact them (I know there may be others), but maybe I'll give them a shout next time i'm after something, I live in the same city, afterall :)
Thanks for sharing the experience.

G

·
0 Posts
Looks good. I've been in touch with them this morning via e-mail and they phoned straight back and left a voicemail, not sure if i am going to go for a Ragazzon cat back or Scorpion as yet

·
Registered
431 Posts
you had it fitted yet? and have you got the mid pipe with or without silencer, I'm looking a treating myself early christmas present, any pics vids?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Gazella managed to steal 1500Euro from a friend of mine that ordered a KW3 suspension. After a while they would not even answer his calls and now they don't even answer mine. proper scumbags.....

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yeh, I couldn't get hold of them and live in the same city and couldn't even catch them in! And i was trying to place an order! But they do state on their website they work some funny times. I've used other providers and been happy so i'll continue to use them, but it's always good to get a mix of opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts