Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37,896 Posts
Veloce as in older QV or Veloce as in 1.4/2.0 with veloce trim?

Yes thay can all be remapped, but which model you have to start with will determine what sort of power you get afterwards.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thank you I've had to work hard for someone as stupid as me
There are plenty of tuners remapping the 1750tbi. Just Google for Alfa remapping in your location. I think you can get around 260+ but, and there is a 'but' and that is increased torque steer. On a dry road it will be more noticeable than at present but in the wet you will need to tread lightly, especially on uneven surfaces.
I had a few 'surprises' in my 2015 QV (as the Veloce was called) overtaking when the unpredictable torque steering side effect had me either almost side swiping a car or heading for the verge and mine was not tuned.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are plenty of tuners remapping the 1750tbi. Just Google for Alfa remapping in your location. I think you can get around 260+ but, and there is a 'but' and that is increased torque steer. On a dry road it will be more noticeable than at present but in the wet you will need to tread lightly, especially on uneven surfaces.
I had a few 'surprises' in my 2015 QV (as the Veloce was called) overtaking when the unpredictable torque steering side effect had me either almost side swiping a car or heading for the verge and mine was not tuned.
Thanks I had the qv before a 2015 1.4 throw with 170 bhp but didn't like it it just revved its head off tax band was good thow:clap:

·
Registered
339 Posts
You should be aiming at a Giulia qv Gary, that's the one I would like.

I'm self employed too, it's a good feeling.

btw, are you a plasterer?

·
Administrator
45,670 Posts
OK, thread clear up in 3...2...1...

If you have posts deleted, don't take it personally. Just taking out everything that's not relevant to the actual question.

Reactions: MrMin and symon
1 - 8 of 8 Posts