Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows of a garage in the WSM area, noticed there's a lot of threads for Alfanet thats north Bristol for me thou :cry:

Any help would be great.

Regards,

Martin

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I'll ask about for you and let you know if I find out anyone decent.

Are you after an Alfa Romeo Indie, or just a well trusted/respected garage?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply,, just someone who knows Alfa's inside out and are trusted,,
I the past (long time ago) I used Italian cars when they were near Temple Meads they then moved to Avonmouth. I then found Autotech (phil Jones) in Cocklake before he moved to Chedder. When he shut down I moved away from Alfa's, had a Honda Prelude, Jaguar XJR and have now got BMW 735.. I really need to get back to Alfa's but for me a garage is as important as a good car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Cheddar and use Longstones Cannington nr Bridgwater. It is a bit of a trek but they look after it very well and really know their stuff I am very fussy with work on the car and trust them . Give Peter a call he will look after you it is more of a family firm and they have good courtesy cars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Cheddar and use Longstones Cannington nr Bridgwater. It is a bit of a trek but they look after it very well and really know their stuff I am very fussy with work on the car and trust them . Give Peter a call he will look after you it is more of a family firm and they have good courtesy cars.
Hi just wondering what the prices are like as their main dealers ??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just had annual service done and it was a bit sluggish before it went in and it runs lovely now , I think it was about £300.00 worth speaking to Peter to see what prices are like .

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is also Bensport Alfa in Ilton. It's a bit of a trek but you could probably get there in the same time as it would take to get to Longstones. I go there (from near Burnham) and they had been top notch for me. Give Andy a call on 01460 55754. They have just moved into bigger premises and have done very well on Alfa work by all accounts.:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts