Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
absolute scum:mad:

bumped into a friend in town on wednesday, she manages a branch of a recruitment firm. their office was broken into on tuesday night and nothing whatsoever taken, just the whole place trashed:confused:

some members of society really are just a waste of oxygen

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
Seriously depressing news Ray. I know from family experience how demoralising it can get when it happens regularly.

My dad had a couple of menswear shops and a small packing firm when I was younger. The one in the local precinct seemed to get done over every few months - in the end he was uninsured and I know how it got him down at times when we'd get called out at midnight or whatever and have to go and deal with teh cops and boarding up.

Remember they are just parasites. Good luck with the clean up.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Very bad news. Hope the cops had something useful to say. I would encourage you not to give up but sometimes a quiet life is a good thing.:(

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Not good Ray - hope its sorted soon and they catch the feckers.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks Guys you are a great bunch !! , okay plod has been and have left the forensic team here trying for any evidence, the police have a name in the frame already which is good news I think. The reason I say that is that he is from the local travellers site situated a couple of miles from here. So will the police tackle them ? I wait with baited breath (and im not saying it was them I just wonder if the police will tackle them about it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
That's something Ray :)

Hope you've got a nice bottle of whisky sitting waiting for you x x

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That's something Ray :)

Hope you've got a nice bottle of whisky sitting waiting for you x x
I have got motivated again now :) two witnesses say the same name so I reckon the cops might just have a clue !! :lol:

Pikeys... the only thing on the planet that can make "gas chambers" sound like a great idea! :(

Ralf S.
Indeed ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Well thats good news, hopefully they will get their act together on this one and WILL tackle them. It is about time these travelling pikey scum got some punishment for the crap they do!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well thats good news, hopefully they will get their act together on this one and WILL tackle them. It is about time these travelling pikey scum got some punishment for the crap they do!
I will update once plod has got back to me, oh and we found a neighbouring unit with some nice footage of them getting in, two males both with waterproofs on and gloves very casual no rushing about just quietly looking around the yard to suss out where the valuables may have been !! It was obvious they were not amateurs in fact its quite shocking to see how casual and calm they were about the whole thing, im glad no one was around it may have turned nasty.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I will update once plod has got back to me, oh and we found a neighbouring unit with some nice footage of them getting in, two males both with waterproofs on and gloves very casual no rushing about just quietly looking around the yard to suss out where the valuables may have been !! .
Glad they're caught on CCTV :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
85,845 Posts
Just seen this Ray :(

Sorry to hear about the break in & that the thieving scum get what they deserve.

* If they don't let The BORED deal with them :borg: :EVIL: :BORG2: *

21 - 40 of 63 Posts